Messina Consulting is looking for an analyst to join our Salesforce consulting team. The Salesforce Business Analyst is a customer facing role for strong communicators and analytical thinkers looking to begin or further their career in Salesforce consulting. Functional Salesforce experience is not required but is a plus.
A Messina Group Salesforce Business Analyst is a key member of any project delivery. The Analyst assists the Solution Architect in the execution of Business Review and Design Sessions, and is charged with capturing requirements and working with business subject matter experts to further analyze complex aspects of the client’s business. The Analyst will also implement the solution through declarative configuration while identifying functional requirements for solution aspects that require custom development. The right candidate should be able to communication business needs and solution design elements to both technical and functional audiences.
The analyst may also be involved in internal program development, training development and training delivery.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Requirements gathering and documentation
- Declarative configuration of Salesforce
- Functional design documentation
- Management of communication with business subject matter experts
- Facilitates deep dive into complex business processes to solve problems
- Testing of Salesforce solution
- Training program development and delivery
- Salesforce Certifications or relevant experience is a plus
- 2-3 years in a customer-facing project delivery and/or analyst position is desired
- Knowledgeable on CRM Business Processes, Customer Service, Marketing Automation
- Comfortable with some travel
Messina Group Consulting offers a comprehensive benefits package for all internal employees including a competitive base salary plus paid time off (PTO), paid holidays and insurance coverage (health, vision, dental).